Volunteers Make a Difference
Are you a caring, service-oriented individual who is seeking ways to become more involved in the community?
Become a Hospice Volunteer
Traditions Health is committed to quality and compassionate care in the final season of life. Our volunteers help us fulfill this commitment.
What are the benefits of being a volunteer?
- Connect with your community
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Show compassion and provide much needed assistance to patients and families at a time when they need it most
- Provides an enriched understanding of different cultures and life perspectives
What do volunteers do?
- Office Assistance: Paperwork and filing
- Bereavement Program: Mailing cards and making phone calls
- Patient companionship: Sitting and visiting with patient, spend time with patient while caregiver is away, cook dinner, build a wheelchair ramp, yardwork and many other opportunities
You can choose the time and dates that best fit your personal schedule.
Become a Volunteer
To talk to someone about becoming a volunteer at Traditions health, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. Thank you for your service!